In my previous post, I wrote that I was heading to the hospital for a follow up with the doctor and anticipated being admitted. Thankfully, that didn’t happen.
Instead, upon inspection she decided the abscess in my neck seemed to be reducing so ordered a double-strength dose of IV antibiotics and another return visit Saturday afternoon.
If all goes as planned, I’ll receive one more IV Saturday and then move to tabled antibiotics for another four days. Hopefully, all does go as planned.
Thanks for the comments and kind wishes shared on the previous post. I will return to more interesting subjects soon!