A friend in Houston has an assignment for his Food & Beverage Management class and could use your help as a potential diner. He has created a dinner menu for a hypothetical restaurant called UBÉ Restauran. It is a café featuring Filipino food that he would open in the Midtown area in Houston. He has asked for your help in reviewing the menu and identifying what you would order if you went to the restaurant.
If you would like to help, could you please do the following? Review the menu to see what is of interest. I’ve numbered the dishes to make the process easier. In the comments section, please place your order – feel free to copy and paste the following to make it easier to order. You can have:
- One selection from the Pulutan (appetizer) menu.
- One Sabaw (soup) or Ensalada (salad) or one of each if you want.
- One Ulam (entrée), Pancit (noodles), or one of each. Please designate which protein you would like and also if you would like bottomless rice to accompany the order.
- Order one Gulay (vegetable) if you would like.
- One Minatamis (dessert) if you would like.
- One Inuman (drink) if you would like.
Also on your comment, could you please indicate the following?
- Age range (decade is fine – 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.)
- Are you Asian, Filipino, or Other?
Thank you in advance for your help. Colin needs the responses by Tuesday the 25th so I will share whatever results have been received by then.
Here’s the menu: